The COVID-19 situation is changing daily in New Zealand, so we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through the various updates and resulting impacts for both our staff and our clients.
UPDATED 12-MAY 2020
The Government has announced that New Zealand will move from Alert Level 3 to Alert Level 2 at 11.59pm on Wednesday 13 May.
Alert level 2 and what this means for Pacific Horizon bookings
When New Zealand moves to Alert Level 2, Pacific Horizon motorhomes will not only be available for use to support essential services business work, they will also be available for general hire for inter-regional travel.
Advice from the government states that you can travel throughout New Zealand but should do so in a safe way, including:
- Follow good personal health measures
- Keep records of what travel services you use, and keep track of who you have been in contact with
- Keep your distance from groups of people you don’t know
- Minimise the number of places you stop on the way to your destination
- Follow the physical distancing instructions from your transport operator.
If you would like to enquire about a motorhome booking for your next New Zealand motorhome adventure, please email [email protected]. Best wishes and good health.
If you are concerned about your current booking with us, or wish to discuss a possible cancellation or postponement, please contact us either by calling 0800 808 882 (freephone from within New Zealand), or by emailing us on [email protected] We will respond as soon as possible.
Further information regarding COVID-19 and its impacts to New Zealand is also at the following websites: